Beach Town Beauty
Safety Is Our Priority
Beach Town Beauty takes COVID-19 protocols very seriously. For your health and ours we have implemented the following policies:
- Please arrive ON TIME for your appointment as you will not be allowed in the studio prior to.
- Only 1 client allowed in the studio at any given time (please do not bring a friend or spouse to wait with you, they will not be allowed into the studio).
- Please wear a mask at all times while in the studio, if you do not have a mask; one will be provided for you.
- We ask that you sanitize your hand on your way in with the provided hand sanitizer.
- Payment by card ONLY. Credit and Debit, NO CASH.
- Please have your new client waiver completed online prior to arrival.
- Please call or email us to cancel your appointment if you have a fever, cough or feel ill.
What we are doing:
- We have implemented strict disinfection policies after every service and allow for 15 minutes between every client to ensure cleanliness and safety.
- Our staff can and will refuse service to anyone whom they deem to pose a health risk to themselves or others.
- If our staff becomes sick, they will be sent for COVID-19 testing and will not return to work until a negative result has been received. In this case all services booked will be cancelled and rescheduled as soon as is reasonable to do so.
We appreciate your cooperation in these crazy times to keep us all safe.